If there have wild blueberries in your nearby, this tool could help you get them more easily. Simply scoop or swipe across hedgerows to collect and separate berries from stems then store within, has a raised edge inside to prevent berries simply toppling out.
This berry picker speeds up the process significantly, raking berries from the bush in a simple sweeping motion that doesn't damage the plant. The durable, lightweight plastic casing has an internal baffle and enclosed back to prevent berries from accidentally escaping.
Powder-coated steel tines are spaced just shy of 1/4, making this tool perfect for harvesting most small berries, including lingonberries/ partridgeberries, gooseberries, Saskatoon berries and of course blueberries. Also used for harvesting chamomile.
- Metal and plastic combined of scoop is so fastness and convenient to use.
- Simply scoop or swipe across hedgerows to collect and separate berries from stems then store within,has a raised edge inside to prevent berries simply toppling out.
- Easy to Use: Thanks to a comfort-grip handle, It provides a layer of protection from thorny bushes, shielding your hands from cuts and any other injuries.
- Suitable for the harvesting of various wild fruits, such as blackberries, blueberries, redcurrants and blackcurrants ect.
- 1 x Berry Picker for Fruit Harvesting