Saker Flux-Cored Welding Rods are engineered toeasily flow under a very low working temperature to ensure fast application toyour project with minimal distortion.
- Thoroughly�clean the area you?re about to weld�by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny.
- Then�evenly heat the area to be welded.
- As you heat,�rub the rod vigorously against the�heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- The easy-to-melt welding�rods are�high-quality special�rods that are mainly used for welding / brazing aluminum and aluminum alloys.�However, they can also be used for hard welding non-ferrous metals other than stainless steel.
- Recommended for welding aluminum alloys: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005 and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include cargo areas, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation lines, engine blocks, gearboxes, etc.
Prepared for small repairs.�For repairs that would compromise safety if they are not repaired, we recommend replacing the parts completely instead of repairing them.
- Melting temperature:�<480 � C (896 � F)
- No leakage of gases or toxins, no lead material included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Minimize the distortion of the starting material during welding.
- Size:�12inch x 0.06inch/20inch�x 0.06inch.�(�According to the�manual measurement, there may be a subtle deviation.�)
- Caution:�Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb,�and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable.�Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.�
- 10 pcs Welding Rods(11.8inch�x�0.06inch)/10 pcs Welding Rods(19.6inch�x 0.06inch)