Connect wire safely in SECONDS! Replace the traditional ways of wiring now!
T-Tap Wire Connector Kit enables quick and easy electrical connections without cutting or stripping the wire.
T-Tap Wire Terminals allow you to tap an existing wire with another wire with ONE crimp. Connect to an insulated (solid or stranded) copper wire without cutting or stripping the wire to save your effort!
These are a wide range of applications including signs, fixtures, and luminaries.
- UPGRADED METHOD: Replace the traditional way of wiring, abandoning the cutting, stripping, and soldering.
- EASY TO USE: No wire stripping or extra tool required. Connect in one crimp.
- REUSABLE: Mid-span wiretapping has never been easier and T-tap wire connectors can be used repetitively.
- COLOR CODING: Color-coded tubing for easy identification of the right side of the connector for every application.
- ANTI-SLIP: Nylon Male disconnects lock tightly on the T-Tap connectors to prevent sliding out.
- EXCELLENT CONDUCTION: Increase current flow and reduce voltage drop.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Prevent wiring failures and reduce equipment downtime.
- SAFE TO USE: High safety with temperature resistance up to 221℉. All taps meet or exceed UL and SA standards.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Premium copper-tin plating to resist corrosion and hold the wire tight when crimped.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Perfect for working on a boat, vehicle, home or scientific project.
- Material: PVC, Brass, Tinplate
- Color: Red, Blue, Yellow
- Male Spade Connector Length: 2.5 cm
- Quick Splice Wire Connector Length: 3.7 cm
- Diameter: 0.35cm(Red); 0.45cm(Blue); 0.7cm(Yellow)
- Terminals spade width: 6.3mm
- Terminals width: 1.1cm
- Red: Suits cable/ wire sizes (0.5-1.5mm/ 22-16AWG)
- Blue: Suits cable/ wire sizes (1.5-2.5mm/ 16-14AWG)
- Yellow: Suits cable/ wire sizes (4.0-6.0mm/ 12-10AWG)
- Type: Quick splice terminals and fully insulated-male spade terminals connector
- Weight: 2.4oz / 69g
- T-Tap Wire Connector Kit (60 pairs / 120 pairs / 180 pairs / 240 pairs)